Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
So, one of my reading resolutions this year is to re-read some of my favourite books, so I thought I’d take advantage of this week’s Top Ten Rewind and share those books with you. I’m a huge fan of re-reading, even though I haven’t actually re-read a book for almost three years (eek!) so I’m excited to dip into these favourites once again soon.
1) Harry Potter Books 1-7 by JK Rowling
2) Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
3) If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman
4) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
5) John Green’s Books
6) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
8) Saving June by Hannah Harrington
9) The Hunger Games Books 1-3 by Suzanne Collins
10) Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen