Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I’ve slightly veered away from this week’s topic…my list isn’t quite books that make you swoon, more books that have completely swoonworthy guys in them…it’s basically the same, right?
1) Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Ugh, Jax himself is irresistible. He’s a small-town handyman who also happens to ride a motorcycle AND has a nice body. What more could you want in a romance book?
2) Entrusted by Connie Ann Michael
The men in this book! (Minus Luke, of course.) I totally wanted to find myself my own Solomon/Logan after reading Entrusted
3) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
You can’t have a Top Ten Tuesday topic with ‘swoon’ in it without including Etienne St. Clair. At least I can’t.
4) Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Oh, Daemon. I loved and hated you at the same time. Damn you.
5) Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
The Nolan brothers. Three hilarious and also attractive men. A lethal combination.
6) Die For Me by Amy Plum
Argh, Vincent and Jules!
7) Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Jake Tolan is pretty much almost everything I want in a man. Especially his music taste. Anyone who can appreciate Abba’s music is a winner in my book.
8) Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Don’t even get me started. Just. Jonah Griggs.
9) Chime by Franny Billingsley
Eldric was both a total idiot and an utter gentleman throughout this book and I loved him for it.
10) Losing It by Cora Carmack
I’m sure guys like Garrick exist in real life. Somewhere…