- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!”
-Catch up on any outstanding reviews, cross-post to goodreads and add to review archive.
-Schedule all of my Top Ten Tuesday and
Waiting on Wednesday posts for the remainder of 2012.
-Work out how to do that cool colour box thing that some people use around synopsis’ and see whether I like it on my posts or not.
-Think of a list of questions to ask authors in interviews.
Think of more interesting post ideas.
-Debate over setting up a blog-only twitter.
-Look into having a facebook page for my blog.
-Look into adding a Networked Blogs follower widget. (Added!) -Add ratings graphics to all reviews. And whilst I’m at it, add a corresponding rating tag. -Add ‘back to top’ links on my Review Archive.
-Set up an RSS feed for my blog.
Of course, I’ll also spend time commenting on other participants blogs, taking part in several mini-challenges and generally being annoying on Twitter!