Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week we’re looking at the ten books we want to give as gifts, and who we want to give them to.
1) Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
I loved this book so much, and I know my friends Hailey and Ruth would love this too! It’s a perfect mix of a road trip and a love story, both of which are things they enjoy!
2) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.
I am actually getting this book for my friend Adam. I want to introduce him to the brilliance that is John Green.
3) Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield.
I got my Dad this last year, so I plan on getting him the others in the series this year. He laughed so much looking through this that I did panic and think he was about to have a heart attack.
4) The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa.
My friend Philippa, who loves pretty much any paranormal YA book would absolutely love this series.
5) The Life of Lee by Lee Evans.
Another one that I’d love to give to my dad. We both love Lee Evans, so this would be perfect for him.
6) Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle.
To complete my friend Ruth’s John Green collection.
7) A Song of Ice and Fire (Volumes 1-4) by George R. R. Martin.
My mum loved the tv series, so I reckon she’d quite like the books too.
8) If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
Just because I know Hailey would adore it just as much as I do.
9) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
To get Adam to appreciate the wonders of YA fiction.
10) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.
Once again, I think Philippa would love this book.